Guided Kayak and Freedom Walk for Two
Beginning in the sheltered Grove Arm or nearby Ngakuta Bay, this experience explores secluded coves and pristine native bush. Spend the morning paddling to Mistletoe Bay where your local guide will leave you to have your lunch before your walk back to Anakiwa. After lunch, you’ll wander back along the Queen Charlotte Track through regenerating native bush, as you climb gently from Te Mahia saddle to a lookout with views across the Sound. Then it’s a steady descent through Beech Forest into Davies Bay for a swim, before your return walk to Anakiwa. At journey’s end, return to base where you’ll find free hot showers, hot drinks and time to yarn about a fantastic experience.
- This experience includes a guided kayak and freedom walk for two people
- Start 8.30am - roughly 3 hours kayaking time – 3/4 hours walking time and bookings are essential
- Bring suitable clothing (t-shirt, shorts, thermals, sunhat), camera, water bottle, and a sense of adventure!
- All gear is provided: quality kayak, spray deck, buoyancy aid, splash jacket and a camera dry bag
- Lunch is provided. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when booking
- Walking the Queen Charlotte Track requires a $10 track pass which is not included in this experience
- Upgrade to a bike for $20pp payable on the day
Your gift recipient will receive all the necessary booking information in their gift box to enable them to book directly with their chosen experience provider.
They will have 12 months in which to redeem their gift card for this awesome experience.